I have decided to:
- Continue with my handicraft business on Etsy, and expand my line of fibre art tools and hand made personal items especially those based on historical finds.
- Learn and start producing bone replicas of historical items.
- Learn Bronze casting, especially using the last wax method.
- Create several historically based scrolls to be given to the Barony and Kingdom.
- Work on my and PeterC's garb to make it more historically accurate; including embroidery, style and cut, and hand sewing.
- Pay off and close one of my credit cards.
- Sign up for a DVD acrylic art course so I can start working on my childhood dream of becoming an artist of the painterly type.
- Start selling said artwork, since in my mind being an artist means getting paid for the artwork you make.
These are all long term goals that will require some serious research and a lot of work. Some of them can be reached within the year, while others may take several years to reach. But, I think that I will be happier and will feel rewarded for reaching each of these goals.