Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas Break

I know I'm late in making a post this week. We took our normal Christmas break this year to relax, sleep late, and if we felt like it do a little cleaning and rearranging. I managed to rearrange the kitchen counters to give me some extra space and make it easy to get to my spices. We also installed a new curtain rod over the picture window. Otherwise this has been a very quiet holiday break for us.

Soon, though, the need to start planning the garden will take over and spring cleaning of the house will begin. Until then I plan on trying to work on some long overdue projects like learning to knit; finish some carvings that have been waiting; and maybe start quilting the top sent to my by my grandmother. I'll also get back to my regular posting of information, thoughts, and actions here at Sparrow Haven.

No comments: