Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blog Award

What do you know? Penny over at Back to Basic Living awarded Sparrow Haven the "Premium Dardo" blog award. I feel pretty honoured that she feels this blog deserves the award.
“With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words. ”

Unfortunately, I don't think I can accept the award since the rules require choosing 15 other blogs to award it to and honestly, I don't read 15 blogs. I only read 6 blogs on a regular basis, though in the future that may increase in number as I find more interesting blogs. The rules in accepting this award are:

1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


No comments: